"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Monday, November 7, 2011

Learning English funny video clips: glogster

3 comments:

teacher chiara said...

Really great!

Mira que luna said...

Congratulations for your prize. It's a wonderful panel and useful tool. I usually write the author name when I put anything in the blog and I imagine I copied only the code by mistake. But when you click the panel your name can be seen for everybody. I appreciate your comment and I'm sorry for having bothered you. If you want I can delete your panel. I apologize to you for my mistake. I love your blog I usually read.
Best wishes,
Carmen Martín

Daniela Tomatis said...

Hi Carmen,

thank you for your reply, it's very kind of you. No problem, you didn't bother me at all :) and, please, feel free to use the panel if you find it useful. No need to delete it from your blog, of course.
Let's keep in touch.
Daniela